Sunday, December 11, 2011

Forgive Me Diary

Dear Diary:

Forgive me Diary, for I have sinned. It has been 20 days since my last entry. In those twenty days I have dated, I have worked, I have bought Christmas gifts, I have, well done a lot of shit.

And that is why I haven't written. I have just been busy. Too busy really. Like so busy I do not know when or where I will have my next meal at, or when or where I will take a shit. Sleep? What's that? I haven't had a decent night's sleep in a couple of weeks. Well, strike that, I have had two. It was nice waking up those mornings as well.

I have drank a decent amount. I have gotten soaked in the rain. I have bought new bedding (any guy that says he doesn't like new sheets is a fucking liar) that actually looks nice. Not gaudy nice. Not "out of a catalog" nice. But nice.

So, I guess this is where I am supposed to tell you how dating life is treating me. Let's say that it is treating me well. I am not writing much more that that because A) this is not a dating blog, and B) the intimate details (and that is different from details of intimacy) are none of your fucking business (same goes for talking about the intimacy, if there is any). At least that is where my mind is right now.

I think one of the things I let get to me before was writing about the women I went out with, like I was trying to analyze them and find a fault through some process that my mind created to justify something that I was hoping for or fighting against. Not this time. The only detail I will give is that dating is treating me well. Oh, another one is that I am glad I got my eyes from my mom. These puppies are doing wonders, knowwhatimsayin'?

One completely random thought on dating is that I am actually saving more money each month by dating than I was when I wasn't dating. I haven't figured the math out on that one, but fuck, I am not exactly complaining either. AND I PAY, RELIGIOUSLY!

Now, I am going to watch Dexter. As always, feel free to leave a message or show me your cans, cause you know, boobs are great!

3 comments:

  1. i was completely stunned by how much the man cared about what the new sheets we bought last month looked like. definite opinions on thread count, color, pattern, etc. it was to the point where i made him buy them because he hated every single one of my suggestions ("that one's not the right color blue." "that one's too rough."). i had no idea sheets were a thing for boy-type people.

    and i drank a lot this month too. must've been a trend or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done on the dating, you deserve nothing but success and happiness, my friend! And I love that you are still saving, yet paying for dates. How does that work?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it's my turn to buy sheets now since the roommate's cat peed on my favorite 800 thread count, egyptian cotton sateen sheets. She didn't even believe me at first! "Are you sure it was the cat?" Uh ... What do you even say to nonsense like that? This is why no one should be cursed with roommates.

    ReplyDelete