Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Tale Of Two Women

Dear Diary:

One girl is talkative, yet at the same time doesn't say much. She is kind, caring, and somewhat overbearing. She is sensual, and is not afraid to tell you. She worries a lot, about things she cannot control. She is clingy. She is not afraid to communicate. We have gone out a few times.

One girl is talkative, and substantive, yet stand-offish. She is younger, opinionated, vibrant, yet shy. She is somewhat aloof. She has an infectious laugh, and a beautiful smile. The difference in age doesn't seem like a hurdle. We have gone out twice.

One won't seem to leave me the fuck alone, and I it's like I should feel guilty for taking time out to take a shit. The other won't return a call.

Guess which one is which, and guess which one I would like to see more of?

But don't get me wrong, it's still fun.

3 comments:

  1. Well then
    just have fun
    cut loose the one that's more of a
    pain in the ass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My guess is that you want more of the aloof girl with a beautiful smile. I don't think men like being hounded, and enjoy the thrill of the chase, so SURELY she's the one you want to see more of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's too early for anyone to be demaning
    and your time
    is just that
    y o u r. Time.
    Just sayin ......

    ReplyDelete