Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I'm A Big Fat Fucking Baby

Dear Diary:

Like most men when they get sick, I can, and oftentimes do, turn into a big fat fucking baby. Although I would argue that you would too if your chest felt as though it were being repeatedly stabbed with a large sharp object every time you cough.

Now, I could sit here and further detail the feeling of having a fever that actually makes your eyes burn, or what is it like to feel that you have been beaten with a hammer right between the eyes because the pressure in your sinuses literally wants to make you stab yourself in the face. But I will not.

What I will say though is that this is a pretty shitty fucking way to start off a new year.

7 comments:

  1. Aww. Feel better, guy. I hate being sick too. I'd bring you some chicken soup if I could.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh. so many people i know are ringing in 2011 with the plague. sorry to hear it hit you too - feel better...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better.

    But yes, you are all big fat fucking babies when you get sick. It wasn't an accident that WOMEN are the ones to have babies...'cuz if it were left up to you dudes, the human race would have died out a long time ago.

    HOpe you feel better soon. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay, first, agree with Sunshine ;-P But seriously, hope you feel better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boy, I'm pretty sure all men are big babies when they're sick, but I can't blame you!
    Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete