Sunday, January 16, 2011

Awww, Aren't You Acute

Dear Diary:

Well it turns out the reason that I sound like I smoke 4 packs a day is that I have acute bronchitis. To say that I am annoyed by this would be an understatement. To say that I am frustrated by this would not be an understatement. To say that my chest feels like someone has cut it open with a meat cleaver, reached in and grabbed everything, pulled it out, jammed it back in, set it on fire, doused it with alcohol to put it out, beat it with a baseball bat wrapped in sandpaper, and stomped on it for good measure would also not be an understatement.

Seriously, what next? Can I please, catch ONE fucking break?

Just one? Not even a big one. Like a small one. Tiny even. Minuscule if you want.

Comedy of errors starring me.

And.............ACTION

5 comments:

  1. good LORD. that sounds awful. i'm sorry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch. I'm sorry to hear that. Take care of yourself, hopefully you are back in fighting action soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uggg... winter is taking its toll on lots of people I know.

    Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, feel better, guy! I'd say hack up a spleen and you'll feel better, but that's just wrong....

    ReplyDelete