Saturday, October 30, 2010

Quitting Time

Dear Diary:

I REALLY WANT SOME FUCKING NICOTINE.

Not only is my mouth fucking hurting, but I cannot take the edge off with a dip, so, I am a bit annoyed.

But on the bright side, I will finally be able to give up that disgusting habit, even if at this very moment, I would love pop a dip in.

Now, for those who have never had an addiction to nicotine, I say first, don't judge. Going cold turkey is difficult. It is oftentimes more mental than physical, but I can feel my body having some type of reaction to having no nicotine in my system for almost 48 hours.

Furthermore, I am fucking staring at a can of dip right now. It is less than ten inches away from my hand. But, I know that if I put a dip in, it will only be temporary gratification and I risk causing seriously painful side effects to the wisdom tooth sockets that still need to heal. So, considering I am not a fucking fan of the dentist, not to mention the fact that I continue to hear the sound (oh that terrible fucking sound of the tooth being separated from the bone!) playing in my head, I am not even risking it, not even for thirty seconds.

But if you see me on the street, please try to refrain from pissing me off. I just may sever your head from your body for shits and giggles.

4 comments:

  1. Girls don't like kissing guys who dip . . . . keep that in mind too.

    Hope you heal fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoo! Lots more smooching for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, hang in there...and I will refrain from commenting on why you should quit, because Alley just said it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dipping has never affected my ability to get laid. Just so we are all clear.

    ReplyDelete