Sunday, March 28, 2010

Diving In, Again...

Dear Diary:

I had a date last night.

Yes, you heard me right. I did have a date. For the moment, we shall refer to her as Girl 9. Yeah, I know the math doesn't add up. What happened to Girl 8 right? Well, there was a Girl 8 and thankfully that date only lasted about two hours and I was saved by a friend who stumbled (almost literally) into me while I was out with Girl 8. I think I need to buy that friend a beer, or a car.

Girl 9, well, that date was completely different. My date with Girl 9 was great. I enjoyed the couple of hours we spent together walking around and talking. She is very interesting, fun, and has a smile and laugh that can make you melt.

So, I guess you can say I am diving back in to the great unknown of dating again. This time though, I am diving feet first. You never know what is under the surface, and the thought of having my head split open is, well, not that appealing.

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Good for you for jumping back in - it's not so bad, right? ;-) What, no more deets on #8 and 9? That just was a small glimpse ;)

    ReplyDelete