Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy Friday!!!

Dear Diary:

Happy Fuckin' Friday!!!

Well, technically it is not Friday yet, but, it is for me. I have a ton of vacation days that I need to take off, so I have consecutive four-day weekends ahead of me. I know Diary, you hate me right now.

But it isn't all fun and games. Tomorrow morning I get to wake up at the ass crack of dawn to go get my oil changed so that I am at the project house in time for the delivery of the hardwood floors and all the tile for the master bathroom. Then, I get to wait around for a little bit for an electrician, because the electrician that was working on the house apparently doesn't like cashing my checks and doesn't want to work (and we wonder what is wrong with the work ethic of many people around our country!).

The thing about finding an electrician is that all the work that needs to be done is now waiting on electrical work. If it takes longer to get this done, then the whole project is pushed back. Until the electrical is done, the walls cannot be put up. The floors have to be put up before the flooring is installed. Can you see the domino effect? So, in other words, I MUST get a damn electrician.

I am hoping to get most of my work done around 2:30. After that, I have a date with Girl 5 Friday night, which I am looking forward to. This is our third date actually, and I know I didn't write an update about the second date, but, then again, I have been a bit busy, so I will provide updates when I can.

The rest of the weekend I have more meetings with electricians, and also a date with Girl 6 sometime in the evening. Sunday and Monday are relaxation days.

Yes, I have a tough life I know.

On another note, I haven't been able to work out this week because somehow I royally screwed up my back. I woke up one day and my back was in serious pain. It's a bit odd actually, as it only hurts when I am sitting, but when I am standing, it is fine. However, I don't want to rick it and place undue stress on it, so I am taking it easy and just watching what I eat, and drink, which means no beer for me.

So obviously I am hoping my back feels better.

No comments:

Post a Comment