Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sorry

Dear Diary:

I know it has been a little over a week since I last spoke to you, and I know that I gave you an assurance that I would speak to you very often, and for that, I am sorry.

Ok, well maybe not totally sorry, I mean hell, I have been busy. I mean really busy.

Work has been an absolute nightmare lately. Things are flying at light speed around me, and it is hard to just to try to keep my head above water at times, but I am managing. I have seen a couple of different job opportunities open up, so I am going to put some feelers out and see what comes out of it. The worst they can tell me is that they are not interested, but I will not know unless I try.

As far as my personal life, I have decided to focus on my friendships and not worry about dating for a while. Is it lonely at times? Sure it is, but, it's what I have to do I guess. AJ suggested I join an online dating site to really slowly get back in the game, and I am thinking about it, but really nervous about it for some reason. I will right out the reason to that in another entry, and I promise that it will not take a week before I update this again.

As far as my finances, let's just say that I am thrilled that I get paid in a couple of days, because I am about tapped out. The trip home to New England cost me quite a bit, and even though it was worth every single penny, I am not finding myself having to dip further into my savings to be able to pay off my lawyer. Speaking of that, I should get my next bill any day now....

No comments:

Post a Comment